Saturday 22 October 2016

Welcome...

Hey! I guess you've just stumbled across my blog...

I am just a normal(ish) 26 year old currently living in London, exploring the arts and attempting to write.

When I am not writing, I can usually be found with my head in an equine-related book.

As winter looms and the nights start drawing in, I hope to be reading even more, and will be providing regular reviews of the books I'm reading, for those with similar interests as I.

I am currently reading Eventing Groom by Joanna Capjon - who was Head Groom to eventer Lucinda Green - a little gem of a book first published in 1983.
Check back soon for my finished review!

I am also using this blog as a platform for a taste of my own work. Please have a read and let me know what you think... I really appreciate people taking the time out to constructively criticise my work, or provide compliments where they're due! It inspires me to keep writing, and strive to improve.

For those looking for something a little more risqué check out my contributions to Literotica.... find me @ TantalizingTwizel
Follow me on Twitter @LaurieTwizel


No comments:

Post a Comment